Lieferzeit 4-7 Werktage
Fred & Otto - City Guide for Dogs
Everything you need to live in the city with a dog! The city guide for dogs and dog owners gives a colorful and comprehensive overview of the city’s most important locations and themes.
- Breeders, Animal Shelters & Co.
- Feed & Philosophy
- Seats & Places
- Streets & Co.
- Travel & Traffic
- Law & Order
- Politics & Social
- Insurance & Protection
- Health & Wellness
- Shopping & Lifestyle
- Life & Work
- God & the Dog World / Grief & Death
News, reports and interviews about the dog world make this book an indispensable companion for the whole year.
- The most important addresses
- Discount coupons (you save over 100 Euro on your purchases), as well as a removable city plan for your dog, showing the best places to go out.
- Over 200 color photos and portraits of Berliners and their dogs by photographer Adrian Lieb complete the book.